Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
From Tuesday 19th February 2019 we will be using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Top up dinner money and pay for schools trips/items in just a few taps.
- Complete forms, give consent/permissions and give feedback on surveys.
- Keep on top of school meetings and events.
- Book parents’ evening appointments.
- And much, much more!
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
Don’t forget the ParentMail App!
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Before you continue to YouTube