Teaching & Learning
Our core purpose is teaching and learning. This is an area that we at CNS want to be the very best at. This year we are following a CPD programme that focusses on this key area.
Key features of our GREAT lessons are :
- All pupils have a positive attitude to learning
- All pupils make tangible progress
- All pupils act on feedback
- All pupils develop independence in learning
Teams is a collaboration platform with many excellent features which enhance and support learning both inside and outside of school. As a school, we have decided to continue the work we did in lockdown and use more of these powerful features to better support learning.
- Online meetings (lessons)
- Sharing documents, files and resources
- Setting of and handing in homework (called assignments)
- Electronic Notebook (called OneNote)
Teams is fully intergrated with existing aspects of Microsoft such as Outlook (for e-mail) and One Drive (a cloud storage space) which simplifies the log in process.
Below are links to videos aimed at helping you to get started and two to help students upload work in Teams to be marked
All homework will be set on Teams, so it is important for students to become familiar with the platform.