Teaching & Learning
The aims of the Year 10 Careers Programme
- Students attend visits to taster day at FE Colleges
- Students are offered 1-weeks work experience to gain an insight into the world of work, develop their skills and abilities
- Induction evening- Work experience & curriculum overview
- Offered 1:1 interview for any identified, targeted students (SEN, Pupil Premium, EAL).
- During National Careers Week students engage in careers learning through subjects in the wider curriculum
- Barclays Life skills – exploring personal strengths for employment
- Problem solving
- Recognising skills for success in the work place
- Students explore pathways by using the subject & careers Library Uni -Frog online tool.